If your Stash bottle is an older model and it doesn't have a pull tab on the bottom, then opening it can be a little tricky. But fear not! We have created a short 1-minute video that shows 3 different ways to open it. Check out the video on our You Tube channel.
Articles in this section
- How to Open A Stash Bottle
- How do I use my bite valve?
- How do I open, close, and fill my HydraPak reservoir?
- How do I use my Shape-Shift baffle?
- How do I use & maintain my Plug-N-Play Quick Disconnect system?
- What's the depth of my Shape Shift reservoir with the baffle locked and unlocked?
- What can I put in my HydraPak?
- HydraPak products are BPA-free - but what about BPS & BPF?
- What's this plastic clip that came with my reservoir?
- Can I freeze my flask or reservoir?