If your reservoir features a Shape-Shift baffle you have the option to leave it locked or unlocked. To lock, reverse the reservoir to expose the top of the baffle. Press the top part of the baffle together and snap the two sides into place. Next, return the reservoir to its natural orientation and slide your fingers down the length of the baffle (on the outside of the reservoir) to engage. To unlock, empty the reservoir, fold the top down and pull the baffle sides apart. Watch this video to learn how. For optimal performance, periodically apply a food-grade silicone lubricant to the baffle.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Convert a Fixed Hose Connector to a Plug N Play System?
- I have a latex allergy. Can I use HydraPak products?
- How to Open A Stash Bottle
- How do I use my bite valve?
- How do I open, close, and fill my HydraPak reservoir?
- How do I use my Shape-Shift baffle?
- How do I use & maintain my Plug-N-Play Quick Disconnect system?
- What's the depth of my Shape Shift reservoir with the baffle locked and unlocked?
- What can I put in my HydraPak?
- HydraPak products are BPA-free - but what about BPS & BPF?