Bisphenol-F (BPF) and Bisphenol-S (BPS) are popular replacements for Bisphenol-A (BPA) in plastic products. Here at HydraPak, in addition to being BPA-free, our products are also BPF- and BPS-free. Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU), which makes up the large majority of our products, does not require BPA, BPS, BPF, or any such similar compound for synthesis (unlike polycarbonates or epoxy resins). In addition to this, we are very careful with material selection such that no contamination of BPA, BPS, or BPF is encountered during the manufacturing of HydraPak products.
Articles in this section
- I have a latex allergy. Can I use HydraPak products?
- How to Open A Stash Bottle
- How do I use my bite valve?
- How do I open, close, and fill my HydraPak reservoir?
- How do I use my Shape-Shift baffle?
- How do I use & maintain my Plug-N-Play Quick Disconnect system?
- What's the depth of my Shape Shift reservoir with the baffle locked and unlocked?
- What can I put in my HydraPak?
- HydraPak products are BPA-free - but what about BPS & BPF?
- What's this plastic clip that came with my reservoir?