All of HydraPak's products are latex-free, and don't contain any similar compounds that could affect someone with a severe latex allergy. Our bite valves are made of high-quality silicone, and our reservoirs, flasks, and water storage containers are all made of Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU). Our products are also BPA-, BPF-, and BPS-free.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Convert a Fixed Hose Connector to a Plug N Play System?
- I have a latex allergy. Can I use HydraPak products?
- How to Open A Stash Bottle
- How do I use my bite valve?
- How do I open, close, and fill my HydraPak reservoir?
- How do I use my Shape-Shift baffle?
- How do I use & maintain my Plug-N-Play Quick Disconnect system?
- What's the depth of my Shape Shift reservoir with the baffle locked and unlocked?
- What can I put in my HydraPak?
- HydraPak products are BPA-free - but what about BPS & BPF?